Have you ever fallen asleep in a presentation? Have you lost the thread of what someone else was explaining to you? Have you even been so overwhelmed by detail that you learned nothing from a meeting? Did you wonder “Why on earth am I here?”
If you’ve experienced any of the above, you doubtless fear inflicting it on other people! Add to that the dread of standing in front of a crowd, the anxiety of being thrown a curved ball question or the worry of drying up. Presenting to 2 or 200 people, especially with somebody else’s 60 page PowerPoint deck, can be a nightmare…
Fearless Proposals is a very different and highly interactive skills training workshop for anyone and everyone who needs to:
- influence groups of people to buy a solution or ‘buy into’ an idea
- put clear and memorable information across at any time, any place
- keep control over an energetic group of people
- actually enjoy putting their message across powerfully
- master techniques and insights that they can use immediately
- deliver ‘briefings’ that are brief but amazingly memorable
Attendees will learn and practice:
- creating a ‘presenter state’ that put you in control
- planning the structure of your ideas and your ‘route to influence’
- working up the structure of your presentation
- matching a presentation to the learning style of all attendees
- maintaining the energy in the room
- how to lead ‘facilitative’ presentations
- fun and entertainment for the audience
- techniques for precision questioning and response
- ‘anchoring’ and feedback techniques that really get your point across
- the powerful use of metaphors, gestures, contrasts, postures and drama
The standard course is 3 x ½ days at the customer site or at one of our training locations.
Need More Information?
For more information on this workshop topic or others in the Holis Workshop series please use the following link to the Workshop Information Request.